EXTRA TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING FOR HIGHLY MOTIVATED PLAYERS AND BUILDING GOAL FINISHING SKILL
Our Coerver® Performance Academy is organized for highly motivated and committed players to develop and improve their technical soccer skills and decision making. We require 1 - 2 years of soccer experience for players, ages 7 - 14 yrs old.
Our Coerver® Soccer School is a technical development program for youth soccer players that is brought to you by Coerver® Coaching, "The World’s Number 1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method," and their International Partner, adidas®.
Coerver® Coaching Schools operate around the world with the aim of maximizing each player’s development. This is achieved by providing each player with a market-leading player package that has been designed to maximize the technical, physical, psychological and social development potential of each player. The program is delivered using professional coaching, age-specific technical and physiological programs, top-class facilities and an extensive support program on and off the training field. Our aim is to develop confident, creative, smart and skillful players while teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect.
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Improved Skill, Speed, Sense, Strength & Spirit
- Increased Game Confidence & Creativity
- More Effective Home Practice
- Healthier Player Habits
- Greater On-Field Impact With Your Team
- Get Finishing Academy Included at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Get Seasonal Coerver® Kits at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Membership Term : September 2021 - August 2022
- Coerver® School Annual Membership Fee: $100
There are only 24 spots available for our Fall First Skills School sessions. You will get 14 High Quality sessions, which are 1.5 hours long, from our Coerver® Trainers. Our players first 3 & last 3 sessions will be with our Finishing Academy where they will be instructed in the techniques and mechanics for striking the ball with:
• Power • Accuracy • Finesse • Bending • Dipping • Back Spin • Curling • Loft • Line Drives & MORE!
Coerver® School Pathway
The 3 level interchangeable development pathway consists of Development, Advanced and Elite programs.
• First Skills, ages 4 - 6
• Performance Academy, ages 7 - 11
• Centers of Excellence, ages 12 - 16
* Academy Dates: Sep. 10th, 17th, 24th, Oct. 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, Nov. 5th, 12th, 19th, Dec. 3rd, 10th, & 17th
* October 1st - Evaluation Day to group players by skill level for appropriate trainings and challenges.
|| Groups are: (1) Developmental Phase, (2) Advanced Phase, and (3) Elite Phase ||
* Location: Capital FC Training Complex (Grass Field)
* Coerver® Training kit Included
* Time: 5pm - 6:30pm
* Player Package: 14 (1.5 hrs) Sessions
* Training Fee: $336 [$24 per session]
***Training Fee can be paid in Full or in Monthly installments ($84 per Month)***
It will be a blast, and we hope you can join us as our players create amazing memories! But don’t just take our words for it, experience it for yourself!
If you have any questions/concerns, email Coach Travez at Travez.email@example.com and he’d be happy to help! Otherwise, we look forward to meeting each of you and your players!
Champions Start Here,