CFC RECREATIONAL TEAMS - 5:10PM
CFC Training Complex
See you guys soon!
In partnership with Capital FC, Coerver® is offering a 8 week First Skills Training focused on individual skill development for players. Players will learn through the Coerver® Method of teaching skills that includes essential ball mastery, 1v1 skills in attack and defense, and small group play. Our players will become more confident, creative, smart and skillful players on and off the ball. They are always invited to join our more challenging programs like Performance Academy or our Coerver® School!
- Training Dates: September 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th || October 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, 2023
- Location: Capital FC Training Complex
- Ages: Kinders - 8th Grade
- Time: 5:10pm - 6pm
Players will be group appropriately by ages and skill level to train and challenge players to be their best.
- Per Session: $15 (8 x 50 minutes technical training sessions)
- Full Payment: $120 (please select the full payment program)
- Installment Plan: Deposit of $50 at the time of registration then clear your balance by the end of our program.
Each session offers progressive series of instruction in:
- Ball Mastery
- Receiving and Passing
- 1v1 Attacking skills
- Speed (including the speed of thought)
Finishing and Group Play
All this results in improving player’s ball control, 1v1 skills, creativity, speed of play and overall Soccer IQ.
WE DO NOT REFUND, instead, we will keep a credit for you to use for any future programs we will offer. If you would like to cancel your registration, please contact Coerver® Oregon Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or TEXT 503-877-9840 to get in touch!
CHAMPIONS START HERE.
Have a fun season, and Go CFC!!