CFC Training Complex
Our Performance Academy is designed for players who enjoy challenges, competing, determination to get better, love the game, and place a high priority on soccer. This program is only for players ages 7 - 14yrs+. Players who are younger must register for our Coerver First Skills.
- 36 x 1 hour technical training sessions [$30 per session]
- Last session of every month will be a “teaching” Game Day
- Option to make up missed sessions
- Coerver® Training Kit Included
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Improved Skill, Speed, Sense, Strength & Spirit
- Increased Game Confidence & Creativity
- Greater On-Field Impact With Your Team
- More Effective Home Practice
- Healthier Player Habits
- Player Pathway App Included with Coerver® Moves, Ball Mastery, Fast Footwork and Coerver® 2+2 Challenge.
- Membership Term: September 2023 - August 2024
- Coerver® School Annual Membership Fee: $100
- Performance Academy Dates: September 8th, 2023 through June 14th, 2024
- Location: Capital FC Training Complex THEN Salem Indoor (Nov. - Feb.)
- Time: 6pm - 7pm
- Ages: 7 - 14yrs+
Players will be group appropriately by ages and skill level to train and challenge players to be their best.
- Per Session: $30 (36 x 1 hour technical training sessions)
- Full Payment: $1,080 (please select the Full Payment option)
- Deposit/Installment Plan: Deposit of $120 at the time of registration then eight (8) payments between $110 to $130 per month starting September 1st and occurring monthly until the last payment June 1st. (please select the Deposit Plan option)
- Register ONLY 1 player
- Add remaining player(s) to your Coerver Account (DO NOT REGISTER EXTRA PLAYERS UNTIL DISCOUNT IS APPLIED)
Please email our Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired discount to apply to your Coerver Account.
• 2 Siblings, get 25% OFF second player
Each session offers progressive series of instruction in:
- Ball Mastery
- Receiving and Passing
- 1v1 Attacking skills
- Speed (including the speed of thought)
Finishing and Group Play
All this results in improving player’s ball control, 1v1 skills, creativity, speed of play and overall Soccer IQ.
WE DO NOT REFUND, instead, we will keep a credit for you to use for any future programs we will offer. If you would like to cancel your registration, please contact Coerver® Oregon Support at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT 503-877-9840 to get in touch!
CHAMPIONS START HERE.