Coerver® First Skills
Coerver® First Skills are designed for soccer players of all levels, and those with their first experience with soccer. Our Coerver® Trainers will help lead your player(s) to develop initial ball feel and confidence in a safe and fun environment! Our sessions will be focused on the technical development of players, including field awareness and overall increased confidence and creativity on the ball through various coordination movements, balance games, speed, ball mastery, fast foot work, and small-sided games. Players will then be encouraged to use their newly-acquired skills in competitive 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and full field games.
We are “The World’s Number 1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method,” and these sessions are held by our Coerver® Trainers. Parents are highly encouraged to participate alongside their kids as they get familiar with the ball, learn new skills, and have fun!
- 14 x 50 minutes technical training sessions [$25 per session]
- Last session of every month will be a “teaching” Game Day
- Option to make up missed sessions
- Coerver® Training Kit Included
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Improved Skill, Speed, Sense, Strength & Spirit
- Increased Game Confidence & Creativity
- Greater On-Field Impact With Your Team
- More Effective Home Practice
- Healthier Player Habits
- Membership Term: September 2023 - August 2024
- Coerver® First Skills Annual Membership Fee: $30
- Coerver® First Skill Dates: Sep. 12th, 19th, 26th || Oct. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th || Nov. 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th || December 5th, 12th, 19th, 2023 [Q1]
- Location: Salem Indoor
- Time: 4pm - 4:50pm
- Ages: 4 - 12yrs
Players will be group appropriately by ages and skill level to train and challenge players to be their best.
- Per Session: $25 (14 x 50 minutes technical training sessions)
- Full Payment: $350 (please select the Full Payment option)
- Deposit/Installment Plan: Deposit of $95 at the time of registration then eight (3) payments between $80 to $90 per month starting September 1st and occurring monthly until the last payment December 1st. (please select the Deposit Plan option)
- Register ONLY 1 player
- Add remaining player(s) to your Coerver Account (DO NOT REGISTER EXTRA PLAYERS UNTIL DISCOUNT IS APPLIED)
Please email our Office at email@example.com with the desired discount to apply to your Coerver Account.
• 2 Siblings, get 25% OFF second player
Each session offers progressive series of instruction in:
- Ball Mastery
- Receiving and Passing
- 1v1 Attacking skills
- Speed (including the speed of thought)
Finishing and Group Play
All this results in improving player’s ball control, 1v1 skills, creativity, speed of play and overall Soccer IQ.
WE DO NOT REFUND, instead, we will keep a credit for you to use for any future programs we will offer. If you would like to cancel your registration, please contact Coerver® Oregon Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or TEXT 503-877-9840 to get in touch!
CHAMPIONS START HERE.