Summer Camp [All Levels]
CFC Training Complex
A UNIQUE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR ALL PLAYERS
Our Coerver® Summer Camps [Levels 1 - 4] are perfect for any player looking to spend a fun filled week improving at the game they love to play! Our primary focus is to develop confident, creative, smart, and skillful players that are motivated to work hard and improve daily. Each day will include Coerver® Competitions and Challenges, Ball Mastery, Coaching Sessions focusing on developing effective use of skill, Small Sided Coerver® Games, and Mini Challenge Cup Tournament to keep players active and burning off that summer break energy!
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Improved Skill, Speed, Sense, Strength & Spirit
• Increased Game Confidence & Creativity
• Greater On-Field Impact With Your Team
• More Effective HomePractice
• Healthier Player Habits
• Coerver® Camp Dates: August 14th - 17th, 2023
• Location: Capital FC Training Complex
• Time: 9am - 12pm
• Ages: 4 - 14+
• Per Session: $45 (4 x 3 hour technical training sessions)
• Full Payment: $180 (please select the full payment program)
• Installment Plan: Deposit of $80 at the time of registration then clear your balance by the end of our program.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS:
• Save $45, ENDS June 5th, 2023 so Register TODAY!!
Step 1: Register ONLY 1 player
Step 2: Add remaining player(s) to your Coerver Account (DO NOT REGISTER EXTRA PLAYERS UNTIL DISCOUNT IS APPLIED)
Step 3: Please email our Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired discount to apply to your Coerver Account.
• 2 Siblings, get 25% OFF second player
THINGS TO BRING:
• Shin guards
• Light jacket
• Water/sports drink
• Goalkeeper gloves
• Outdoor soccer shoes
• Wear black shorts & socks
• Coerver® Camp Shirt Included
WE DO NOT REFUND, instead, we will keep a credit for you to use for any future programs we will offer.
If you would like to cancel your registration, please contact Coerver® Oregon support at email@example.com. Cancellations must be received in writing two (2) weeks prior to the event start date and must be made by the attendee or card holder. Please include the name of the attendee and or transaction number. All cancellations will be processed as soon as possible. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a credit. In some circumstances a full credit may be available to be used for another Coerver® Oregon program.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 877-9840 to get in touch!
CHAMPIONS START HERE.