Coerver® Cup 5v5 Challenge
Our registration is CLOSED for this program. Nonetheless, you can always register for our Upcoming Coerver® Programs. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch!
Hope to see you soon!
We are excited to be offering the Coerver® Cup 5v5 Challenge in March 2023! Space is limited, so get registered today!
Coerver® Cup - 5v5 Tournaments are set up to be fun, exciting, and fast-paced. In the Coerver® Cup format, the field size will allow players to get maximum touches on the ball. Players will be presented with a number of 1v1 situations during the games for them to practice their skills on the ball. The 5v5 format will assert the importance of working together as a team and encourage everyone to communicate. Coerver® Cup is a great individual and team event that will give your players lots of small-sided game opportunities!
All you need to sign up are: • Four (4) field players • One (1) goalie
TOURNAMENT DETAILS: • Three (3) games guarantee • Roster max of ten (10) players • Note: substitutions will be “on the fly” • 25 minutes total: two (2) halves consisting of twelve (12) minutes each with a halftime lasting one (1) minute. • All games plus the championship will be played within THREE AND HALF hours • Games will feature a two-point shooting line to produce a unique and fast-paced attacking soccer experience! • Winners of each division will be awarded a Coerver® Cup Champion Trophy plus other prizes!
- Complete our Coerver® Cup Registration Form. [Located under our “Coerver® Cup Tab” above]
- Complete Coerver® Cup Team Roster. [Located under our “Coerver® Cup Tab” above]
- Next, you can pay for the “Team Fee.” [Register with the Payment under one player]
IMPORTANT DETAILS: Coerver Cup Tournament Date: March 27th - 30th, 2023 Location: Salem Indoor (4701 Portland Rd NE, Salem, OR 97305) Cost Per Team: $300 - RESERVE YOUR TEAM’S SPOT TODAY WITH A $100 DEPOSIT!
DIVISIONS: U10 Girl’s Divisions
- Birth Years: 2014 & 2013 ** Game Times: March 27th, 12pm - 3:30pm
U12 Girl’s Divisions
- Birth Years: 2012 & 2011 ** Game Times: March 27th, 3:30pm - 7pm
U10 Boy’s Divisions
- Birth Years: 2014 & 2013 ** Game Times: March 28th, 12pm - 3:30pm
U12 Boy’s Divisions
- Birth Years: 2012 & 2011 ** Game Times: March 28th, 3:30pm - 7pm
U14 Girl’s Divisions
- Birth Years: 2010 & 2009 ** Game Times: March 29th, 12pm - 3:30pm
U14 Boy’s Divisions
- Birth Years: 2010 & 2009 ** Game Times: March 29th, 3:30pm - 7pm
U16 Girl’s Divisions
- Birth Years: 2008 & 2007 ** Game Times: March 30th, 12pm - 3:30pm
U16 Boy’s Divisions
- Birth Years: 2008 & 2007 ** Game Times: March 30th, 3:30pm - 7pm
ALL PARTICIPANTS: Make sure to arrive 10-15 minutes before your FIRST scheduled game to get checked-in at our Coerver desk/tent.
ALL PLAYERS: • Must check-in at the registration desk/tent. We will verify your roster slot against your submitted roster. • ALL PLAYERS must wear the same style and color jersey kit (shirt, shorts, and socks).
FORMAT: Games start on time! Please make sure you warm up for your games in open areas around the fields. We utilize a central timing system where all games end and start by one horn sound. The referees do not keep time on the fields.
MANAGERS: • You are the point of contact for your team. • Please complete and have Team Roster printed for tournament day. Thanks for leading!
FAMILIES: Expect a fun day of soccer. Feel free to bring tents and coolers. No pets are allowed.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call (503) 877-9840 to get in touch!
CHAMPIONS START HERE.