Spring Break Bundle
JOIN US FOR BOTH OUR SPRING BREAK CLINIC & POSITION-SPECIFIC CAMP!!
(1) Our Coerver® Spring Break Clinics are perfect for any player looking to spend a fun couple days improving at the game they love to play! Our primary focus is to develop confident, creative, smart, and skillful players that are motivated to work hard and improve daily. Each day will include Coerver® Competitions and Challenges, Ball Mastery, Coaching Sessions focusing on developing effective use of skill, Small Sided Coerver® Games, and Mini Challenge Cup Tournament to keep players active and burning off that holiday energy!
(2) Our Position-Specific camp will focus on improving the individual player’s ability to play a specific position on the field. Each position will have a specific skill set for improvement each day. Coerver® realizes the need for specialized training, technically and tactically, for players of different positions. Players will be trained to play as defenders, midfielders, strikers, and goalkeepers while learning how to develop "game intelligence" in soccer.
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Motivates Players To Practice At Home
• Guaranteed Skill Improvement
• Learn Good Healthy Habits
• Love The Game More
• Spring Break Bundle Dates: March 27th - 30th, 2023
• Location: Salem Indoor
• Time: 9am - 12pm
• Ages: 9 - 16
|| Discounts for Members ||
• Groups: (1) Developmental Phase, (2) Advanced Phase, and (3) Elite Phase
• Four (4) three (3) hour long sessions
• Training Fee: $180
WE DO NOT REFUND, instead, we will keep a credit for you to use for any future programs we will offer.
If you would like to cancel your registration, please contact Coerver® Oregon support at email@example.com. Cancellations must be received in writing two (2) weeks prior to the event start date and must be made by the attendee or card holder. Please include the name of the attendee and or transaction number. All cancellations will be processed as soon as possible. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a credit. In some circumstances a full credit may be available to be used for another Coerver® Oregon program.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 877-9840 to get in touch!
CHAMPIONS START HERE.