Soccer Skills Class
Coerver® Soccer Skills Classes are designed for players of all levels, and those with their first experience with soccer. Our Coerver® Trainers will help lead your player(s) to develop initial ball feel and confidence in a safe and fun environment! Our sessions will be focused on the technical development of players, including field awareness and overall increased confidence and creativity on the ball through various coordination movements, balance games, speed, ball mastery, fast foot work, and small-sided games. Players will then be encouraged to use their newly-acquired skills in competitive 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and full field games.
We are "The World’s Number 1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method,” and these sessions are held by our Coerver® Trainers. Parents are highly encouraged to participate alongside their kids as they get familiar with the ball, learn new skills, and have fun!
• 11 x 50 minutes technical training sessions [$18 per session]
• Last session of every month will be a "teaching" Game Day
• Option to make up missed sessions
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• More confident, young players who are comfortable with competitive play
• A safe, secure, and fun environment...giving peace of mind to parents
• First development of basic technical and team skills
• First Skills School Membership Term : September 2022 - August 2023
• Coerver® School Annual Membership Fee: $30
• Includes a Coerver® shirt
• Coerver® Soccer Skills Classes Dates: January 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st | February 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th | March 7th, 14th, 21st
• Groups: (1) Developmental Phase, (2) Advanced Phase, and (3) Elite Phase
• Location: Salem Indoor
• Time: 3pm - 3:50pm
• Per Session - $18 (11 x 50 minute technical soccer training sessions)
• Full Payment - $200 (please select the full payment program)
• Installment Plan - $50-$70 per month (please select the installment plan program)
• Late registration fees are prorated plus $10 Late Fee starting January 3rd, 2022
Step 1: Register ONLY 1 player
Step 2: Add remaining player(s) to your Coerver Account (DO NOT REGISTER EXTRA PLAYERS UNTIL DISCOUNT IS APPLIED)
Step 3: Please email our Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired discount to apply to your Coerver Account.
• For 2 Siblings, get 25% OFF second player
• Full Payment Program: one-time payment of $200 at the time of registration
• Installment Plan Program: deposit of $70 at the time of registration then three (2) payments of $50-$70 starting January 10, 2023 and occurring monthly until the last payment March 1st, 2023
• For players who want to try out a session before committing
• $20 cash per session
THINGS TO BRING:
• Indoor soccer shoes/running shoes or sneakers
• Black shorts & black socks
• Water or sports drink
• Shin guards
• Light jacket
WE DO NOT REFUND, instead, we will keep a credit for you to use for any future programs we will offer.
If you would like to cancel your registration, please contact Coerver® Oregon support at email@example.com. Cancellations must be received in writing two (2) weeks prior to the event start date and must be made by the attendee or card holder. Please include the name of the attendee and or transaction number. All cancellations will be processed as soon as possible. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a credit. In some circumstances a full credit may be available to be used for another Coerver® Oregon program.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 877-9840 to get in touch!
CHAMPIONS START HERE.